Have you ever thought about the influence social networks have today? We mean, really. Facebook, one of the largest social networks in the world, has an enormous audience of more than 300 million active users. How can you benefit from it? Well, you can get a great exposure for your business if you consider having a Facebook application.
If you have a brilliant idea of your app you can get the potential audience of 20 million Facebook users. With such a scale, no wonder the price for some Facebook apps may reach thousands of dollars. Great applications help to enhance your audience, add some functional to your page and make it interesting. With it, you take your business to the whole new level.
Advantages of having a Facebook app
With so many online tutorials, creating a Facebook app may seem an easy task. However, it is not so in reality. A quality app deserves an approach you have when developing a new website. So, the chances are high that any app developers will charge you for the following:
- Development of the app’s functions and interface prototypes. Here, developers create the database scheme, and choose the best methods for interaction between API Facebook and the app itself
- Drawing interface. Creating graphic sketches of the application pages and additional graphics needed for development
- Building front-end. Converting graphic sketches into interactive form that user’s browser identifies. Coding app’s logic.
- Building backend. Programming of the server’s part of the project, development of the administrator’s panel.
- Quality checking. Cross browser testing, unit testing and load testing.
- Support. Server for a Facebook app, updating API methods, development of the new functional modules.
So, how much does it cost?
The point is there is no single answer to this question. Usually it depends on which location you choose from. If you want to hire a developer from the United States and Canada it will cost you from $100 to $250 per hour. Australian developers charge less, from $50 to $150 per hour. If you prefer people from Western Europe and UK, the prices range from $35 to $170. Search for lower quotes will inevitably lead you to the outsource professionals from Eastern Europe. Here, experienced developers charge from $20 - $150.
Then, if you want to count the price for the app development, you should also think about the location. Approximate cost for app development would be around $120 000 in USA, $80 000 in Western Europe and $60 000 in Eastern Europe. Below, you will see the calculation of an average app in Eastern Europe.
So, you can see that the prices for the app development vary. Judging from this, search for candidates based on location and price point. Besides, you should think of your desired turnaround and how much are you willing to pay for the app. Think what you can afford to spend and what you expect to get for your money.