F.A.Q. - Indeema Software
We’ve got nothing to hide. When we form business relationship, you and us are on the same boat, so let’s be honest.
- What projects do you have experience with?
- We’ve carried out more than 120 projects for IoT & IIoT, web, mobile, and desktop. We feel at home with logistics, predictive maintenance, unique ideas implementation, sustainable energy, optimization of processes, and many more. To name a few, scan through our Portfolio.
- Have you got sufficient expertise for a project like mine?
- We’re 90% sure we have. We do reserve the remaining 10% for things like flying cars and self-driving spaceships =) Before starting a project, we’ll hold a meeting with you, so that our business analysts and technical experts can understand how we can profit you and your project and establish beneficial cooperation.
Don’t take our word for it, make sure by yourself.
- How you ensure confidentiality and protection of my intellectual property?
- Only you and your development team have access to the source data and project progress. While developing, we store the code on a private secure server only you and the dedicated developers have access to. We do not use or share your sensitive data in any way.
- How do you protect your data systems?
- Our routers are firewall-protected, and experienced DevOps keep the internal environment safe. We use Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) for processing data.
Promises are best kept when they’re legally bound. That’s why we do NDAs.
- Do you offer design services?
- We have experienced design team, skilled in both UX and UI. We can cover both the experience (“I know how to do X, Y, and Z, after a minute”) and the feel (“looks awesome”) the end users will get. Outline your vision for business, show us examples of apps you find successful, so we can present you two unique concepts. Then we hold a meeting, where you, designers, and business analysts have a workshop and define what will meet your business requirements best. After that, the chosen concept is refined to actionable mockups.
Let’s design the solution they’ll love.
- Do you offer project support and maintenance?
- Yes, post-launch maintenance, enhancements, and supports are among our services. Because we’re interested in business success of each project, we thoroughly test prior to release to be fully-functional and sustainable. We can offer support services to ensure that the solution will be up-to-date and stable with cutting-edge software and hardware updates.
Level up your existing product.
- What can you offer for my business?
- In a nutshell, that’s full cycle software development and support throughout the whole process. We do complex solutions. From the business opportunity to the full-fledged project, the steps we take typically include market investigation, detailed description of requirements and acceptance criteria, design, development, testing, release and support.
- How will I be involved in and can track the project progress?
- It is up to you. We encourage you to participate as much as you see needed. We can agree upon the schedule that fits both you and your team best, so you can get regular daily/weekly updates. That also applies to the tools we use for communication and project management.
- How do you assure quality?
- Our QA engineers participate at every stage of the project — from the first day to post-launch support. They not only assure that the project evolves according to the requirements but test for the business logic to be flawless and the users feel at ease when using the product.
- How do you estimate the budget?
- We add value not erode it. We do not offer on-the-fly perfect estimate that will get your business nowhere. We work by lean customer principles, so when you get an estimation, it includes resource optimization and risk assessments. That’s why our collaboration always starts from Q&A session: in what ways the project should benefit your business, what tasks and how your users will complete, what should be in MVP, etc. Depending on the complexity of the project, it can take from 2-3 days up to 1 month for our business analysts, technical leads, and QA to present well-thought detailed description and estimate of the means and the budget.
A good idea becomes a great profit if you do it right.
- Can you expand the team ASAP?
- Typically, yes (if we’re not talking about experts in making cars fly). Apart from our regular team, we have a large talent pool of specialists. Our recruitment team is also worth of notice — they hire professionals timely and efficiently. In addition, ten years back we launched a community with courses to learn the most wanted development technologies, work with and keep in touch with the graduates.
- Where the development will be done?
- Our administrative office is in Seattle, USA and the technical center is in Lviv, Ukraine.
- Do the developers speak English?
- Yes. All communication is conducted in English.
You have idea — we can shape it. You profit — we profit. It’s that simple.